Cut off time for next day online reservations is 4:00PM Monday thru Friday.
- Travel on other day other that specified will be subject to $35 dollar charge by driver.
- No refunds, your ticket is good for a full year from purchase call prior to guarantee seating.
- Starting April 1st 2011, The Holiday Inn is charging $5.00 a day to park in the parking lot.
- You can make a reservation for Sunday or Monday by calling the office Saturday before 12:00pm.
- From LAX we drop off at the Oxnard Airport or the Ventura Holiday Inn Express.
- We leave from the Ventura Holiday Inn Express or the Oxnard Airport.
- You may also pay the Driver $35 cash per ticket for times past the cutoff period.
- Ventura County Airporter 805-650-6600
Office Phone: 805-650-6600
VENTURA: HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS101 Freeway South:
Exit Seaward Ave. Turn left at signal onto Harbor Blvd. at 5th signal turn right into Ventura Harbor, take immediate right, then left into Hotel Parking lot. Meet bus next to hotel lobby.101 Freeway North:
Exit Seaward Ave. Turn left on Seaward for one block, turn left on Harbor Blvd. Go to 4th signal turn right into Ventura Harbor take immediate right, then left into hotel parking lot. Meet bus next to hotel lobby. PARKING: $5.00 a day parking in hotel lot for Airporter customers. Pre vehicle registration required with hotel. (Effective as of May 1 2011) Long Term Parking is limited to two weeks maximum. Airporter is not responsible for vehicles or contents of vehicles in Holiday Inn Express parking lot.
OXNARD: AIRPORT TERMINAL
2889 West Fifth St., Oxnard Exit 101 freeway at Victoria Avenue take Victoria about 5 miles south to West 5th Street turn Left - Oxnard Airport is on the left PARKING: Oxnard Airport has long term parking in front of terminal with daily charge. ($5 per day currently) Airporter is not responsible for vehicles or contents of vehicles in Oxnard Airport parking.
LAX: BUS STOP SIGN
Passengers load under this sign. Lower level, center median island across from each terminal building.
Driver starts at designated starting time at terminal one's green & white sign then proceeds to all 7 terminals thereafter, please be waiting in front of your terminal at starting pick up time.
PSC 6291 / TCP6291B